Dessert is a way of life around here but we are all trying to eat a little better these days. These 10 Healthy Chocolate Desserts will help you get your chocolate fix without the junk ingredients! Simple substitutions like fruit, maple syrup, or even whole grain flours make for healthier dessert options without the guilt that comes from overindulging.
10 Healthy Chocolate Desserts
- Healthier Chocolate Cake | The First Year Blog – Who doesn’t love traditional chocolate cake? It’s never a wrong choice when choosing what will satisfy your chocolate craving and this recipe is no different! Skip all that sugar, butter, and oil – but not the chocolate flavor!
- Four-Minute Chocolate Cake | My Nourished Home – Looking for something quick just to take the edge off your cravings? Try this personal healthy mug cake that cooks in 90 seconds!
- Cinnamon Chocolate Overnight Oats | My Nourished Home – If you wake up to the urge to have chocolate, no worries, this recipe has you covered while still giving you what you need to get the day started.
- Healthy Chocolate Muffins | My Nourished Home – The chocolate chips might not be completely healthy in these muffins but the whole wheat flour used to make them is! Get a bit of both worlds.
- Frozen Hot Chocolate Popsicles | Paleo Hacks – Eating Paleo style but still need your chocolate fix? Try one of these paleo friendly popsicles!
- Shortbread Cookies with Chocolate Ganache | My Nourished Home – I absolutely love cookies and when you put a cookie and chocolate together, I get weak in the knees. This cookie is perfect for the lover of sweets and eating healthy!
- Flourless Double Chocolate Brownies | Running with Spoons – Trying to stay away from a lot of carbs or flour? Try these flourless brownies!
- Chocolate Cake with Maple Butter Sauce | My Nourished Home – Want to spice up your traditional chocolate cake? Try this amazing and healthier maple butter sauce!
- Healthy Chocolate Cupcakes with Buttercream Frosting | My Nourished Home – Did you ever dream that you would see the day when a cupcake with buttercream frosting was healthy?! The dream has come true. It’s delicious, I promise.
- No Bake Brownie Bites | My Nourished Home – Why don’t you skip using the stove altogether and make these healthy no-bake brownies instead? Take a break but still eat chocolate. It’s a win/win.
Want more healthy desserts? Check out our dessert page. There are all sorts of yummy things over there.