Summer is in full swing and I love these Farmhouse-style Summer Decor ideas for the season! Fill your house with seasonal blooms. rustic textures, and simple DIY decor projects that make your home feel vibrant all summer long.
Summer Decor Ideas for the Farmhouse Enthusiast
My favorite realization of seasonal decorating is that is doesn’t have to be costly. It can be totally doable each season if you are willing to do a little DIY and not buy everything you want off the retail shelf.
Bringing a common theme through the house really ties your seasonal decor together and gives your home a casual, warm connection throughout. For us, we live near the coast, so beach themes and greenery and blooms that can withstand the summer heat are my favorite!
DIY Summer Decorations that you can make for cheap
- We never leave the beach without a stash of sand. It makes a gorgeous base for a hurricane lamp candle display. And the perfect way to showcase your favorite shells from your family walk on the beach.
- I can never pass up an embroidery hoop wreath. I love the air plants displayed on the hoop wreath below!
- I am always looking for ways to bring more succulents home. I love these painted mason jars here! You can learn to paint your own mason jars too.
- Wood can be natural or whitewashed for a casual farmhouse feel. One of the things I love about farmhouse style is that it isn’t supposed to be too polished — sanded and chippy adds tons of character.
More Summer Decor Ideas
- Early Summer Rustic Farmhouse Open Shelf Decor from worthingcourtblog.com <– We have lots of open shelving in our house!
- DIY Message In A Bottle Summer Beach Decor from sadieseasongoods.com
- Pottery Barn Inspired Shell Wreath from confessionsofaserialdiyer.com <– This is my current favorite wreath design!
- Simple DIY Beach Theme Centerpiece from sustainmycrafthabit.com
- DIY Outdoor “Hello Summer” Sign And Holder from cleanandscentsible.com
- American Flag Wood Quilt Wall Art from hymnsandverses.com
- 5 Minute Late Summer Centerpiece from worthingcourtblog.com
- Recycled Bottle Wall Vase To Display Flowers from modpodgerocksblog.com
- Adventurous Summer Mantel Decor from thediymommy.com
- Nautical Wreath from lilluna.com
- DIY Rustic Flower Vase from town-n-country-living.com <– this is just gorgeous!
- Tropical Watercolour Palm Leaves Free Summer Printables from thehappyhousie.porch.com
- Wooden Hoop Air Plant Wreath from flamingotoes.com <– So cute and you can make this on the cheap!
- DIY Sea Glass Rope Lantern from awonderfulthought.com
- Upcycled Mason Jar Succulent Planter from sustainmycrafthabit.com
- Come Sail Away Rustic Summer Decor from houseofhawthornes.com
- Summer Fun Banner from thehappyscraps.com
- DIY Succulent Napkin Rings from attagirlsays.com
- DIY Summer Clothespin Wreath from thehappierhomemaker.com
- Summer Lemon Mantel Four Ways from lizmarieblog.com