DIY Farmhouse Fall Signs are a fun and totally approachable, easy way to change up your seasonal decor. If you are super crafty or a complete beginner, signs are fun to make.
One of the things I like the most is that if you mess up, you can just sand it off and try again!
DIY Farmhouse Fall Signs
You can start with scrap wood in your garage, or you can use wood blanks that are pre-cut and often stained. Wood blanks have gotten popular with the trend of farmhouse decor. For those who are crafty, but maybe not so handy with a saw in the garage, blanks are a fun option.
You can find them in almost any craft store or order them online. Also look for ways to upcycle surfaces you have at home. Old doors, window panes, chalkboards. They all make great signs. (We also love upcycling mason jars for fall.)
Fall Farmhouse Signs you can Make Yourself
I’m a sucker for farmhouse style signs. If I had my way (and enough wall space) I would put them up on every wall. And make them all year long. I’m sharing some of the best ideas I have seen here in a DIY Fall Farmhouse Signs roundup so you can decorate your own house for fall!
These signs are festive, fun,and beautiful. But the best part? You can make them at home and add your own little touch to each one. I sometimes change up the colors to go with my other fall decorations, or use a different lettering style to add a bit of my own family’s personality. Or you can just make the signs exactly as they’re shown for a no fuss fall craft project.
There’s a little for everyone in this fall round up so check them all out and find which one works for your crafty skill level and time. If Fall means Halloween to you, check out these DIY Halloween Signs too!
Fall Farmhouse Sign Ideas
- DIY Rustic Fall Sign from thefrugalhomemaker.com
- DIY Farmhouse Thankful Sign from simplydesigning.porch.com
- DIY Sign For Fall from housebyhoff.com
- Barnwood Sign DIY from thecountrychiccottage.net
- DIY Reversible Farmhouse Sign For Fall And Christmas from keepingitsimplecrafts.com
- DIY Rustic Thanksgiving Sign from cleanandscentsible.com
- Simple DIY Fall Stenciled Farmhouse Signs from flamingotoes.com
- Wooden Fall Sign from hertoolbelt.com
- DIY Farmhouse Fall Sign from blog.consumercrafts.com
- How To Make A Wooden Pumpkin Fall Sign from domesticallycreative.com
Make these DIY signs this Fall!
- Reversible Thanksgiving And Christmas Farmhouse Sign from unoriginalmom.com
- Easy DIY Fall String Art Tutorial from sustainmycrafthabit.com
- DIY Fall Pumpkin Sign from lizmarieblog.com
- DIY Farmhouse Gather Sign from artsychicksrule.com
- DIY Chalkboard Sign from lovegrowswild.com
- DIY Fall Pumpkin Patch Sign from littleredwindow.com
- DIY Song Lyric Sign from housebyhoff.com
- DIY Thankful Sign And Easy Fall Decor from lovelyetc.com
- Make A Fall Sign In Three Steps from modpodgerocksblog.com
- DIY Rustic Autumn Sign from thehappyscraps.com
How did your sign turn out? Share a pic in the comments below so we can see your creations!