Get ready for autumn with these Fall Crafts with the Cricut!
I love my Cricut all year long – but I definitely am in maker-mode when the holidays start getting closer. Like most crafter, I start making my holiday gifts in the early fall so I have time to get them all done in time for gifts. But the more I make, the more I get inspired for my own home as well.
I also really like having quick craft ideas like these cute Fall coffee mug ideas for a hostess gift since we do so much more celebrating (and eating!) when the weather cools off.
Cricut Crafts for Fall
Fall is my favorite season in Georgia. It’s still hot, like summer in most places. But for us, the tip in the weather to a bit cooler is a relief. Although the temperatures may still be in the 80s and 90s until October, that doesn’t mean that I can’t decorate for fall! If we can smell fall in the distance, that is an excuse to pull out the pumpkins.
Before I purchased my Cricut, I worried I wouldn’t use it enough. Instead, I have found it is the cornerstone in my seasonal decorating. And since I change my mind, literally with each season, it makes it easy to keep my seasonal decorations current. And a reflection of what my family is really into at the time. (Unicorns and llamas anyone?!)
The fall crafts in this collection are perfect for decorating the house and trying new techniques and materials. I love that they use the Cricut in so many different ways!
From porch signs to patterned pumpkins to a beautiful thankful mug, there is a fall Cricut craft for everyone no matter what your skill level.
Try them out and let me know which ones you love and will be trying!
Cricut Fall Crafts
- Fall Cake Stencils With Templates from clubcrafted.com
- Pretty Paper Pumpkins from createandbabble.com
- Free Thanksgiving SVG Cut File from persialou.com
- DIY Fall Banner SVG†from love-the-day.com
- Make A “Let’s Get Cozy” Pillow For Fall from thediymommy.com
- Felt Flower Fall Wreath Decor Idea from printablecrush.com
- Fall Front Porch Sign from thehappyscraps.com
- Easy Fall Crafts With Cricut from gingersnapcrafts.com
- Modern Fall Decor Patterned Pumpkins from lovecreatecelebrate.com
- ‘Fall Is Here’ Pillow With The Cricut Easypress from thehappyscraps.com
More Fall Cricut Crafts
- Fall Banner DIY from thehoneycombhome.com
- Make Felt Flowers Using Cricut Maker from createandbabble.com
- Fall Candle Wraps from heyletsmakestuff.com
- Acorn Fall Shadowbox With Cricut Vinyl from lydioutloud.com <— this is on my list! We have so many acorns in the yard and my kids like to collect them.
- DIY Black & White Fall Inspired Pillow from thecraftedsparrow.com
- Fall Coffee Mugs & Keurig Cricut Decals from thediymommy.com
- DIY ‘Gather Here’ Sign from persialou.com
- Cricut Easypress 2 Fall Crafts from printablecrush.com
- DIY 2 In 1 Fall Sign from michellespartyplanit.com
- Autumn Leaves Fall Decor DIY from 100directions.com
More Fall Crafts
Don’t have a Cricut? Don’t worry! We love all kinds of Fall Crafts! Here are just a few of the ones we love!