My little kids drink this Blueberry Banana Smoothie because it is purple. I can hide green things.
My teenager and I fight over this because it is delicious and she knows there are green things.
Score one for Mom. That is all.
- 2 bananas, frozen
- 1 1/2 cups blueberries, frozen
- 2 cups coconut milk, unsweetened or more based on how thick you like your smoothie
- 1-2 cups spinach or as much as you can hide without anyone noticing
- 1/2 cup apple sauce or apple cider optional if desire additional sweetness
- Add all the ingredients and blend! YUM!